Yesterday Asher celebrated his Half Birthday, 4 1/2! Wow!
We did the typical things as we start summer, visiting the Omaha Children's Museum, having a picnic at Gene Leahy Mall, followed by 40 minutes of going down the big slides before stopping to feed the geese and one big swan. It was a fun day, but I could tell they were all tired. And, they need to work on riding in the car quietly as we go places or we will just stay home...seriously! We ended the day going to get our pictures taken for the church directory, then playing outside.
After all the sweets for Alivia's birthday and for Memorial Day, we did not have a cake for Asher's half birthday. He did get some new bubbles to play with and yet another airplane shirt (never can have too many of those, right?)
Now for the big questions for Asher, at 4 1/2...
1. Favorite color: Blue
2. Favorite Toy: Batman House
3. Favorite Fruit: Purple Grapes
4. Favorite TV show: caillou
5. Favorite thing to eat for lunch: Cinnamon Applesauce, broccoli, pizza
6. Favorite Outfit: airplane shirt or any shirt with a skull on it.
7. Favorite Game: Airplane game on the PS3
8. Favorite Snack: chocolate animal crackers
9. Favorite Animal: Elephant and giraffe
10. Favorite song: Twinke Twinkle Little Star
11. Favorite Book: Airplane Book
12. Best Friend: Will, Cameron, Henry and Xander - I can't decide
13. Favorite Cereal: Chocolate mini wheats
14. Favorite thing to do outside: Ride my plasma car and the scooter and my bike.
15. Favorite drink: chocolate milk
16. Favorite Holiday: Christmas and Easter
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Teddy Bear and PJs with soft tags
18. Favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Chocolate mini wheats
19. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Hamburgers and Pizza and Hotdogs
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A pilot
|Tea with the princess at the OCM.|