Crazy how our little girl is growing up. On Memorial Day this year, Alivia turned 11 years old. We were in Captiva, Florida for our vacation. She celebrated with her friends the weekend prior and with our family the weekend after...so she had 3! parties (this is a dangerous trend I tell you).
Alivia is growing up. She asked her Grandma Kathy to help her find new bras on a recent shopping trip. Really, she barely needs one but she likes to wear them. That's a good thing I suppose. She likes to be with her friends, Lizzy, Katy, Addison, Gabby, Emma. On the other hand, sometimes I have to remind her to call them. She has just gotten interested into reading...FINALLY...after I told her there was nothing like a good book and reading makes you smarter. She stuck her nose in a book and is liking to read! FINALLY. She is a good runner and enjoys it, but she is obsessed with soccer. She may be a late soccer bloomer, but she is fast. We can only hope for her to grow in the sport quickly so she can play for a while.
Our blond hair little girl is into Justice for Girls clothes, Under Armour clothes, but she still likes to play with her Legos and occasionally with Barbies with her sister. She likes to go to the pool with her friends and likes watching movies and Netflix on her mini iPad.
For her birthday this year, she received a new soccer ball, Under Armour clothing and more. She was more than thrilled. She is always the most appreciative for anything she receives.
Happy Birthday Beautiful Alivia. We love you!
2015 Birthday Questions
1. Favorite color: pink
2. Favorite Toy: ipad
3. Favorite Fruit: strawberries
4. Favorite TV show: Netflix
5. Favorite thing to eat for lunch: strawberries and dip
6. Favorite Outfit: nike and under armour
7. Favorite Game: webkins
8. Favorite Snack: chocolate ice cream sandwich
9. Favorite Animal: puppy/Dog
10. Favorite song: Shine Jesus Shine
11. Favorite Book: Stolen Children
12. Best Friend: Katy and Lizzy
13. Favorite Cereal: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
14. Favorite thing to do outside: soccer
15. Favorite drink: yellow lemonade
16. Favorite Holiday: Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Boo Dog
18. Favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Fruit bar
19. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Little Caesars pizza and breadsticks
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet or a teacher or pro soccer player