2. Favorite Toy: Goldie my Dog
3. Favorite Fruit: apple
4. Favorite TV show: Kickin It
5. Favorite thing to eat for lunch: mickey mouse lunchable
6. Favorite Outfit: under armour clothes
7. Favorite Game: minecraft
8. Favorite Snack: chocolate ice cream sandwich
9. Favorite Animal: Dog
10. Favorite song: Shine Jesus Shine
11. Favorite Book: Lost Dog
12. Best Friend: Halle H.
13. Favorite Cereal: Cocoa puffs
14. Favorite thing to do outside: swing
15. Favorite drink: hot chocolate
16. Favorite Holiday: Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My American Girl Doll
18. Favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Waffle
19. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Mash potatoes, chicken and corn
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet or a teacher
Addison Rose turned 9 years old in July. This year is special because she had a birthday party sleepover with her friends in June, then we celebrated AGAIN at the Lake of the Ozarks and her friends came down for her birthday weekend to celebrate again!
Addison is our challenge. Unfortunately Addison knows this and plays her part quite well. She is very, very difficult to please. On her birthday, she actually seemed happy...until she realized that Daddy and her friends had to leave. She was NOT HAPPY and let everyone around her know it. She is still working on her coping skills. Chris and I are happy she is just 9 because we are hoping to help her be happy before her teenage years.
Addison loves to spend time with her friends, most of all her little BFF Halle. They spend a lot of time together. Addison is expanding her friends, which is good since Halle is a military child and may move at any time. Addison loves to ride her bike to Grandma's house down the street with her sister, swim, play Barbies and with her American Girl doll her friend Halle gave her for her birthday, watch Netflix on her ipad. Speaking of iPad, Addison got a mini iPad for her birthday and some clothes. Grandma and Grandpas spoiled her with more clothes and Barbie and American girl doll things. Addison goes on YouTube and Amazon and finds all sorts of things she wants. It is quite scary actually. This girl would have you buy the world for her...but I am not sure she would be satified. ;)
In Addison's free time, she plays the piano and volunteers at the Little White Dog Rescue with me. This is helping her heart and mind grow.
Addison...We love you!