I thought I would finally post some before pictures of our home before we do anything too drastic. Before what? Before the Austin touches. Our plans for 2010:
* Shutters to the windows half at a time (they are expensive!).
* Build a closet in our laundry room
* Build a linen closet in the master suite
* Purchase new bedding in the master suite
* Paint throughout. The home has flat paint which is hardly child friendly.
* Maybe a fence. With that said, we have to purchase vinyl or iron in our neighborhood, which could cost $10-15,000 for our large lot. Ugh! We may think again after seeing the estimate.
* Knick Knacks for the Family room. I have the selected, just need to get Chris' approval.
* Replace some of the extremely ugly fans in the home.
* Hang our artwork (after the walls are painted).
Humm, that seems like a lot. I thought we purchased this home so we would have less to do? Oops! We will see what we actually get done. But, her are the interior before pircures of the basement and the main level. More to come...