Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Break Play Date

 

Today Alivia is having a play date with one of her classmates from Standing Bear, Ellie. It is so fun to see the girls play (I just wish Alivia could go back to school and play with her more). Having had friends move away when was little, I know how difficult it can be. So, I want to make sure that if Alivia and her friends want to stay in touch, that we make that happen if we can. We are not that far away!

They started off playing with play dough, then making and decorating sugar cookies (and eating lots of dough), watching a little cartoons, playing in the tunnel system, and running and giggling all over the house. I forgot how funny childhood is for little girls! This afternoon they got their fingernails painted red for Christmas and their hair curled. Now they are spelling words on the chalkboards.

I believe both girls will be exhausted by the end of the day. All in a day of play!

Send to a friend

No comments: