Thursday, December 17, 2009

Book Review: The Last Lecture

When we first initially moved into the apartment on October 26, we did not have any TV or Internet. I was bored during nap time and in the evenings. So, my Mom provided me with a couple of books.

The one I just finished, The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, is from the staff of books she provided me. Can I just say, what an awesome book! I would highly recommend it. It was a book on setting goals and living to achieve them. It was, however, quite sad as it was the author's last lecture. He died within a year of his lecture to cancer, leaving behind his wife and 3 small children. With that said, I would highly recommend reading the book and watching his last lecture. It is a valuable investment of time. Would love to hear your comments!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: