Monday, December 21, 2009

December Date Night

Last night, Chris & I took our first, long awaited, date since moving into our new home. So, what did we do? Well, the usual - eating and then running errands, ugh! We did get to eat in a noisy restaurant, but without anyone whining. That was nice. Then off to do some unsuccessful Christmas shopping. The Walmart looked like it had been robbed, the shelves empty, and the store looked ransacked! Oh, and the bathrooms - let's just say it was far less than acceptable. I am not sure if I can force myself to shop there again. We tried to finish up Christmas shopping, but the shelves were empty. Seriously, is there a war we should know about? Oh yeah, it is supposed to snow. Lovely.

All and all, Chris and I just like getting out alone once in a while. Oh, gotta love date night.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: