Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Asher Days

Building towersStill buildingThis is called "Sit Bowling!"

Tuesday and Thursday mornings are all Ashers. We take Alivia and Addison to school, and then we have the rest of the morning to do whatever he wants. Asher really enjoys his Mommy time. We do different things, but usually hit the Saddlebrook library every 2 weeks.

Today was library day, but we decided to hit open gym first at the Saddlebrook Community Center. Can you tell how much we love Saddlebrook? Love it! Open gym is great for the winter blues and gets us moving. Asher played ball, basketball, set up foam dominoes and more. It was so fun! Then, it was off to the library to find new books. Am I a book hoarder if I checked out 14 books for the kids and 1 for me? It is just that I read 1/2 hour to the kids at night (and to Addi and Asher at naptime) and I would rather read new books! The kids like hearing new stories, too. Asher likes selecting out a few books of his own and playing on the computers at the library. They even have the PEEP show on the library computer.

We have a lot of fun together, but we do miss the girls. I have to say - it is really odd to only have one kid out and about. I need to go out with Alivia and Addison alone and do things like I do with Asher. It is so much fun!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: