Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Addison, The Big Girl

Last night was Addison's first night in her big girl bed! Addison's bed is a convertible bed from a crib, to her toddler bed, now to a full bed. Chris put her bed together a couple nights ago, so she bunked with Alivia until Asher and I could go shopping for her mattress on Tuesday while she was in preschool. That was fun let me tell you! Asher stared at the roof of the car the entire way home worrying that the mattress would fall down. Anyway, last night her bed was finally ready to go, minus the complete bedding. I had sheets and blankets, but I have not found the rest yet. Addison wants something purple, so we will see what I come up with.

Addison loves her new bed. Alivia did not like it that Addison's bed was bigger than hers (wait until she sees Asher's bed - he has a queen sized bed!). Sleep tight, Addison, our big girl!



Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: