Monday, May 17, 2010

Up for a move?

I have not decided yet..but we may be moving. Moving the blog, that is (what did you think I meant?). It is either that or I am going to go mostly private with our pictures and such. I have visitors from countries such as Croatia, Romania, Israel, United Kingdom, and Austria just to name a few. We do not know anyone from those places, and that scares me a bit. Additionally, they try to sent me weird messages which I am more or less just annoyed by. So...stay tuned. I am not sure what we will do. Chris has suggested this to me before...but now I mean business.

What do you all think? Would you stay with me if we moved? Some viewers I know of are not vox members so would not be able to view any of my postings. Some viewers do not tell me they look at the blog. Chris set up a tracker on the site so I can see if anyone is reading it - but it is vague - city and state only. We have many repeat visitors from states we do not know anyone in either - but I can tell what brought them to our blog (like they were referred by my posts of my Grandma's Eulogy - which is actually one of the more popular posts!).

Anyway...I want to know what you all think.  I want to be able to be helpful with my posts too. But, I don't want to put my family at risk in efforts to be helpful. Thanks...and stay tuned.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: