Saturday, May 22, 2010

More Potty Training Fun...

Yes, I am still potty training Asher. But, the good news is that he is now #1 trained! Yeah! The use of diapers is quite minimal now. I still put him in a diaper at night and at nap, but he is usually dry. Since we had been making good progress, I decided to show Asher how to stand and go #1. Okay...the boy just is not tall enough. The pee went all over. Yuck! Then, next came when he had to go poo. He was so confused. I sat him on the big potty and went to cleaning up after dinner. This potty process normally takes some time, so I gave him some space. When I peeked in to look at him, he was standing going #2 into the training potty! OH NO! Let's just say we are making slow progress if we are making any progress on going #2 in the potty. I just need to make him sit there after meals and encourage him to go. At least he is like a clock and goes every day at the same time - so it should be easy, right?

On the bright side, we are really close to having a diaperless home! I don't know what we will do then!

* Sign in to see a funny picture of Asher...



Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: