Friday, May 07, 2010

May to the OCM

Today, being rainy and cooler and all, seemed like the perfect day to go to the Omaha Children's Museum. We were, unfortunately, wrong.

We arrived right at 10 to find a few cars and a bus in the parking lot. Perfect.

Once inside, it seemed busy but not overly busy. We played outside in the hallway a bit before making our way into the big room. Having been there monthly for a while now...the kids always want to check everything out. So, within 45 minutes, they wanted to go and play in the ball room.

Sorry, I is closed.

Upstairs? Closed until May 29th when it opens with Clifford.

So, we did a little painting art project. Addison wanted to try on costumes, but the daycare had overtaken that room. Next, "I'm hungry" which is what they say when all else fails. We stopped at a picnic table for a little snack before Addison decided it was time to go home.

Disappointing at best. We were even supposed to meet friends there until I called them and told them to stay at home! I guess we will wait until May 29 to visit again.

Favorite spots this visit:
Addison: Of course, grocery shopping. I am not a fan of this area as parents are supposed to put all of the food back. Gees! I feel like I am at home cleaning! Addi likes it though.
Asher: Asher liked the tractor best this visit. I could not get him out of the thing. So cute though.

Until next time...

Addi, 3yr, Grocery ShopsPrice Check on Aisle 2!Little Monkeys...Water GirlAsher, the Farmer
 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: