Saturday, May 22, 2010

Butterfly Treat Bags

Tomorrow is Alivia's big birthday party with her friends. She is really excited. I decided that we will only be doing a bigger party every other year, if that, from now on. It is just too much! This year I did think it was important for her since she is new at the school and still getting used to her friends.

The theme is butterflies. Alivia loves butterflies. So, I came across a butterfly treat that I think is so cute and such a good idea. Chris helped me create them. Each bag is filled with candy coated and plain popcorn from JUST POPPED in Papillion along with a few gummy bears. Additionally, each little girl will get a butterfly suncatcher that they can do during the summer.

Let's pray for warm weather and an afternoon of fun!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: