Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little Beautician Addison?

Asher's poor poor hairAddison's cut to AsherOur Baldy boy

Yesterday, Addison decided to play beautician. She found some scissors of grandmas in these drawers that Alivia brought back from Grandmas house (Bad mommy did not check out what was inside of them! There were 2 plastic scissors and this nice, sharp, silver pair that Addison found...ooops!). After lunch yesterday, I was cleaning up while Addison and Asher went into the walk in closet to play with the few toys we have are kept (the closet is nice sized - it is much bigger than Asher's room actually!). Anyway, after I cleaned up I went in to see what they were up to and caught hair dresser Addison standing over a very patient Asher as he got his hair chopped! Addison had cut down to the scalp in some areas. So, I quickly got on the phone so I could take him to get it fixed. They had to shave his little head. :( I am quite sad about this as I wanted it long for his 2nd birthday next month. But, it is what it is.

As for Addison's future in a salon...I think she should stick to sitting in the chair herself and give the scissors to Jamie (our hair dresser!)

* I will try to post pictures soon!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: