Monday, October 19, 2009

Beautiful October Day at the Zoo

Today was such a beautiful day that I thought it was a perfect day to go to the zoo! With temps in the upper 60's, the weather was fabulous! We arrived about 11. We started at the usual desert, moving to the butterfies, giraffes, and onto the picnic. We sat and  watched the sea lions for a while. Mommy was spent after working Saturday and Sunday night with just a 3 hour catnap on Sunday. I was dragging. We stuck to the outdoor exhibits and animals today so we could enjoy the weather. About 2:15, Addison asked if we could go home. Unfortunately, we could not go home until 4 because of the radon mitigation install and termite inspection. UGH! So, we went to the Stone Creek Park to chill until it was time to pick up Alivia.

We had a fun day at the zoo. Addison liked the butterfies and Asher liked the bears. This time...I just liked being outside on this nice day with my kids, even though I really could not keep my eyes open for it!

 

October Zoo DayWhat are you looking at?Eating by the giraffesHungry?Lil Spiders

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: