Friday, June 11, 2010

June at the OCM

Thursday, as it rained away, I took the kids for the afternoon at the Omaha Children's Museum. If they have a capacity, they were close to exceeding it. It was so busy!

The kids were excited to see the Clifford exhibit, so we started upstairs to see that. I am not sure what they thought, but I was disappointed. It was a cute exhibit, don't get me wrong, but it did not seem like there was that much to do in each area. Anyway, we then headed downstairs and did all of the things on the main level.

This is our 3rd year of being members of the OCM, and I am beginning to get bored. We do go every month, so the kids and I have been there a lot. I don't know, I am ready for something fresh there.

Until next month, if we have time for it in July..

DSC06988DSC06992DSC06994DSC06998DSC06999DSC07000
.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: