Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Afternoon on the Farm

Naptime in the carOMG - He does sleep!Tractor time (all 3 kiddos inside with Boppa Bill)Looks like fun!Just Riding the Mower, but not mowing.Asher BEFORE haircutAsher DuringAnd Asher After - much better and cooler!

What a beautiful day to visit a farm - my parent's farm! We picked up Alivia from Catholic Formation and traveled to Iowa. I had an agenda - pick up our plants we transplanted from our old house prior to moving and get Asher's haircut. Check and check! Plus, the kids had fun with Grandma and Grandpa, got treated with a DQ treat, and were completely wore out in the end.

Now...it is time to get to work. Hopefully I can post some before and after pictures of our landscaping around our home real soon. I just have to purchase a few hundred dollars worth of more plants (ugh) and some mulch with 3 kids in tow. Wish me luck on that one because I'm sure to need it.

Thanks Mom for taking such fabulous care of our plants and for giving us a few extra ones. They are all planted now!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: