Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

There are many things we want to do with the kids this summer. So, the checklist has begun.

1. Take the kids to see a movie: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Chris took the kids to see Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted on Sunday afternoon, along with a theater full of other movie goers. The kids each had their own bag of cotton candy (what was Chris thinking?!) to last them through the movie. Their favorite part of the movie? The cotton candy. Other than that, Asher said the funny parts, which Chris reported to be the entire movie. I guess it was an awesome movie that all 4 of them would recommend. 

I was sorry I missed it, but I enjoyed my nice, quiet sleep (I worked a 12 hr shift the night before). 

Humm...so what is next on our list for the summer?

 

No comments: