Monday, April 05, 2010

Just a quiet day off...

Walking the lake trailCheese!See how far ahead they are?!Addi dancing her "We beat you" jigAsher playing baby

Today was what we called...as an added bonus. Alivia was really excited to get to stay home. Being completely worn out from staying up all night working Saturday night and then staying awake all day Sunday enjoying Easter, I did not feel like going anywhere. Alivia did not mind at all. We played inside a bit so I could get the laundry going and clean up the house a bit. We went outside for a little walk around the lake. I am clearly out of shape because I can not keep up with the girls for the life of me. Alivia rides her bike and Addison runs (seriously, she sprints!). I, pushing Asher in the stroller, can not keep up with them. They always "beat" me and love it! Once at home, we played outside for a bit until Addison got into her bad girl streak, coloring chalk on the garage and then on Daddy's motorcycle. So, inside we went (where her antics continued unfortunately. Addison is our little challenge).

Alivia enjoyed reading her new books and watching a movie while Addison napped (and Asher just talked in his room for 2 hours). I think Alivia will be ready to return to school tomorrow. At least she only has 3 days to go this week (she gets Friday off too!).

Now, the countdown to summer has really started!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: