Saturday, April 03, 2010

Finally...March in Review

I know...this is quite late. What can I say? I've been on staycation! :)

Better late than never I suppose! We had a busy month finished off with a staycation filled with fun things to do near our home. We took the typical visits to the zoo, forest and the children's museum, then threw in some playing at parks (yeah...it warmed up!), visiting downtown Omaha, going flying, going to the farm, walking around our Lake, swimming, visiting Alivia's old school, going to the dentist (which the girls think is fun!) and more! Addison is now in her big girl bed and loves it. Chris and I can hardly wait to paint the girls' rooms now (sarcasm). We have been working on making our home ours with new fans, some more dirt (outside of course), window treatments, and the closet/drop zone construction is now underway. Someday we will be bored and wish for these busy days, I suppose.

 Now...Rejoice for it's Easter!

MARCH PICTURES

Read and post comments

No comments: