Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm in the Newspaper!

That's right, I was quoted in the Omaha World Herald, Sunday addition. In the paper was my quote with my picture! How fun is that?! Here is a link the the article online, if interested.

The Omaha World Herald article titled,

"Breast-feeding moms get a break"

By Erin Grace

The only thing I would ad is that if I had to...I would breastfeed for over a year for each child all over again! I loved breastfeeding...just did not like pumping (and in my car, in bathrooms, while driving down the road (seriously), etc. But, I would do it again if I had to. With that said, I would just stay home and not only pump as needed as kids are only small for so long...and I do not want to miss any of it!

As far as the article goes, any law would probably not change where people who work out of their cars pump. But, it would be super nice to have a nice space to pump at a workplace. They would be awesome!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

O'Toole said...

Yay Krista! I have pumped many of the places mentioned in the article, my car, storage closet, bathroom, in a car with 3 other people! :) You gotta do what you gotta do! However, my office (where I spend 1/2 of one day) is building a "tranquility room" for pumping moms! nice!