Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


We had a very busy day, at least it seemed that day. The kids awoke to find Valentine Treats next to their breakfast. They each got a little Valentine outfit. This may be the last year Asher will care about clothes, but we will see. I was even surprised to roses and M&Ms from Chris (anyone who knows me knows that flowers are not my favorite unless planted in the garden. But, with that said, it is nice to be surprised and loved every once in a while).

Alivia went to school while Addison was still too weak to go to school. She spent the day just trying to gain her strength and appetite back. She did not seem to mind missing her party, and was able to complete the party craft last night. She ate dinner last night, finally eating something, and had nice color to her face by bedtime.

Grandma Bet and Grandpa Bill came by to watch Asher and now Addison while I went up to school to be co room mom for Addison's party. I felt strange going without Addison, but I did not want to leave the other room Mom alone. That just did not seem right. I was lucky my parents could help me out, too.

After the party, it was time to prepare dinner. We had Lauren's Latest Pizza again (our new favorite recipe) with hot and fresh Valentine brownies for dessert. It was delicious.

We had a fun and love filled Valentine's Day. I have never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but I am happy to spread the love to our kids and to my hubs (who got cologne for Valentine's day).

Happy Valentine's Day!
Our Valentine's Day Card 2012

Our Little Valentines, 2012

Hot Heart Brownies.

Pizza was so yummy!
Craft from Pinterest that the kids did in Addison's class, so she made one at home!

No comments: