Monday, February 13, 2012

Sick Addison

I, unfortunately, say that a lot...Addison is sick.

She has had a break, luckily, from being sick. I do not believe she has been sick since winter break, which may be a record. But, don't quote me on that.

Yesterday, Addison slept in. Addison usually falls asleep around 7 and wakes up around 6, if we are lucky. Sunday morning, she slept until 8:30. She visited her Grandparents for a bit, returning home around 11:30, going straight back up to bed. She was asleep before we realized where she was. She slept until nearly 2, waking for a while, going back to bed until I got her up. She was burning up, fever, sore throat and had that smell of strep.

A  quick 2 hour trip to urgent care proved me right...strep throat.

She is much better today with Motrin and her antibiotic. I am still not sure her Valentine's Day party is in the cards for her or not. I am thinking of sending her to school at lunch time tomorrow, maybe. We will just have to see.

Let's up our little Addison is soon on the mend and done being sick for a long, long time.

No comments: