Saturday, February 25, 2012

Date Night

Last night Grandma Kathy treated Chris and I to a date night. Chris had a plan, he wanted to go to Zio's Pizza. Mmm! I had not been there since collage.

It is funny, since moving to Papillion, it seems like we live in another world. Zios in Omaha seems so far away! Dinner was delicious. It was fun to just sit and actually have a one on one conversation over some nice hot pizza and cold sodas. It was so good (did I already say that?!).

Next, we wanted to go to Costco. Chris had not been there and I just wanted to get an idea of what he wanted. We just walked around checking things out. Chris was looking at something and said I was going to walk down the aisle quick to look for something. When I turned around, Chris was gone. He had the cart and my purse and was just gone. I walked to the electronics where I was sure he would be...empty. I was really getting nervous thinking he had left me when I spotted him trucking it down the aisle. He thought it was funny as he was near by where I was looking at kids books. Ugh.

After our shopping excursion, it was time to head home.

It is so nice and important to get nights out to ourselves every once in a while. We are lucky to have Grandparents to help us by watching the kids, too.

Here's to looking forward to the next date night. :)

No comments: