Monday, December 10, 2012

Finally, November in Review!

I know I know, I am so seriously behind. I have no excuse. Just trying to keep up on laundry is more than I am motivated to do (but I am doing, no worries).

November was jammed packed. We visited the Zoo, Forest, Alivia had her 3rd grade music concert, made a cookie to celebrate cookie monster's birthday, went to open play at the local kids gym, celebrated Thanksgiving in Iowa, and ASHER TURNED 5 years old!! Unbelievable! We went to the Children's Museum for his big birthday and were able to see Santa! (having his party a couple days later in December. See, that is why I am so behind!). It was a full month...and I am not seeing the calender free up in December, which is no surprise.

Merry Christmas. Enjoy the November pictures while you can since I can't load any on here!

No comments: