Thursday, February 11, 2010

Trip to Mexico

For Chris and my 10th wedding anniversary, we hoped to go some place warm, tropical even. I was all geared up with travel agent appointments lined up until...the 5 weeks in the apartment happened. That just threw our schedule off. We were so stressed out with that, then the move, then the Holidays, that we never got around to planning our big trip.

Now, here we are in our home, and I still have not even thought about the trip. I received an email from one of Alivia's friend's parents tonight regarding a play date and she mentioned they could not do it on one date because they would be in Mexico. Oh, I totally forgot. We were going to go on a trip. But, what are we going to do instead?

Well, I think we are going to be buying shutters and window treatments for our home. Maybe, if we get lucky, we will finally have a closet and drop zone in the laundry room.

No, that does not sound warm, or tropical even. I think I would give anything to not have moved and be in our old house heading on a trip to Mexico. In the meantime, I think I will ask for a passport for my birthday. That will be a start (and then I will get one for Chris for his!).

Until then, I will just have to think warm and tropical while looking forward to our new window treatments. <Yawn.>

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: