Friday, February 05, 2010

Mousy Friends

It's no secret, we have had a mousy friend. We caught one, and since then, we have not seen or heard any signs of any more. I had to wonder, though, one mouse left all of those droppings? No way! One little mouse at all that food? No way!

Today while cleaning the laundry room floor, I skipped swiffering and went straight to washing the floor. There was a bunch of gray fur in one corner under the sink counter area. I peeked under there to see a possible little entrance with little fur stuck to the entrance. Steel wool anyone?

Well, clearly it is snowing again today. After shoveling for the 3rd time (I love shoveling, I love shoveling and I will keep saying that until I love shoveling), I looked out the back window to see little markings in the snow. There would be one...then nothing...then another one...until...under the air conditioner sat a big pile of dead grass with a little mouse "friend" peeking his little head out. I believe he likes it there because the dryer vent is blowing warm air right on his fuzzy little back.

Hi there. Want some peanut butter?

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: