Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sleepover Party

Last night, Alivia had 2 of her little girl friends from school, Sydney and Emma, over for a sleepover. She selected her friends (and then kept selecting), but this time I limited it to 2 friends. Next time, I think I will allow 3 friends. Three can be a crowd, although the girls did well together. Alivia loves having friends over for playdates, but has only had one little girl from her class over to spend the night (and I believe that was before 1st grade began). Our neighbor, Zoe, have sleepovers probably once a month, but Alivia really wanted to have friends from her class over for the night.

I picked the girls from school and we walked home. After snack, we went to the park. The girls lasted longer than I did as it was now cold. At home, Daddy brought home Sam and Louie's pizza. Mmm! The girls then took a big bubble bath in the big tub while Chris got Alivia's room set up as tent city.

The girls ate popcorn and M&Ms while watching a movie before heading upstairs to their tents for the night. The watched another movie until they fell asleep. They did well...but did not get to sleep until probably 11-11:30!

Meanwhile, Chris and I told Addi and Asher they could sleep together in case the girls wanted to move into Asher's room (since he has the biggest room with the biggest bed). We will not be doing that again. Addison and Asher were still awake at 1:30 AM! Seriously.

At 6:45 this morning, I heard the girls chatting. They ran down to the basement and started playing school. Chris got up and made pancakes for them. After some more playtime, it was time for them to go home.

I believe the girls had fun. Alivia did, that is for sure. Alivia liked watching movies and eating the popcorn. Funny girl. I see a much needed nap in their futures. Until the next time, they have pictures and memories (and it was Emma's first sleepover!).

No comments: