Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Extended Work Week

Chris has been in "Extended work week" or EWW since the first of the year. I was so excited that last week was to be the last week. It would be nice to not have to wake up Addison and Asher from their afternoon naps to go and get Alivia from school, it would be nice to have Daddy home when Alivia comes home for snack, and it would be nice to have Daddy not so tired.

Then Tuesday came and a renewal of EWW. Gees, really?

I don't want to complain too much because it is Chris who has been working 11-12 hour days since the first of the year. His "to do" list just keeps getting longer. Now, at night, Chris is doing side work. He enjoys it, so again, I can not complain. And, the extra income is nothing to complain about.

Let's just say I would never make it as a single parent. Good thing I have Chris! We appreciate him and his EWW!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Eww indeed! :) Hi, I found your blog on Momaha today.

My husband is a truck driver and though we just have one kiddo I can definitely relate to the relief you feel when you have your husband there to help you!