Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Day in Paradise

Today.

Today, I woke up tired, on the wrong side of the bed.

I went from Wednesday morning when I woke up to last night at 9:30 with only 1 hour nap (thanks to the lovely Addison and Asher).

So, needless to say, I was crabby and just plain spent when I woke.

Now, I can say I am more tired.

With all my energy, I decided to load up Addison, Asher and our friend Leah and take them shopping. I had promised Addison to go to the Westroads play space (they really like that for some reason), so that was to be our first stop. They played for probably 40 minutes before I thought it was time to shop.

I needed to buy a gift. I do not browse typically, I shop for what I need and get out. I am not a big shopper. Von Maur, Addison' favorite store, did not have anything that caught my eye. So, we walked across the mall, out to our car, and over to Borsheims.

3 kids in Borsheims probably does not sound very smart. They were, overall, quite good. Okay, Asher needed a little reminding, but overall they were good. Found the gift, stopped at Pottery Barn Kids, before making our way to target to pick up some things for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa tonight. After trucking them around Target, we made a quick run to the bread store before FINALLY getting home.

The kids practically laid in their food at lunch, hardly talking. This is rare. Within minutes, Asher reminded me that we were late for nap in a not so subtle way.

Within 10 minutes, all 3 kids were sound asleep.

Maybe I should nap. Hum...

Well, maybe after I finish making more brownies and cleaning up the kitchen.









No comments: