Sunday, February 22, 2009

He is SO BIG

"He is a TANK!"
"He is so big!"
"Does not look like he has problems eating!"
"Woooh. He is going to make a great linebacker!"

Seriously, do these sound like compliments? Um, no. I am a very protective mother and think our little boy is nice and healthy. I am so tired of the negative comments. I have decided to come up with some good come backs. So, if you see us and want to say something about our little Asher, watch out! It may come back to haunt you.

So, the next time someone calls Asher a tank, SO BIG, etc, maybe I should respond with a, "So are you!" They may look at me crossly, more than likely, and I could say, "Oh, you do not find that a flattering compliment?"

Seriously, he is a 14 month old boy! Give him a break already!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: