Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day 2009!

AsherAddisonAlivia
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

I looked back on 2008's Valentine's Day...and the kids were so much smaller! So sad our time passes.

This year the kiddos & Daddy awoke with treats on their chairs from Cupid, who else! Alivia got the game Connect 4, Addison got the Ladybug Game, and Asher got a new phone. Cupid sure was good to them this year. Chris & I exchanged our addictions (M&Ms!) and Chris got flashden (how exciting!!). Addison gave me a special treats, too, when she stayed dry all night...getting up to go potty (#1 and #2) during the night! Yeah!! That is the best Valentine's Day ever - no laundry! So, Addison & I went to the store to have her pick out a special gift for staying dry all night (and going woo woo in the potty). She picked out yet another binky baby. It was fun to go out with just one child and have alone time, and I think I will try and do that more often. She acted so different out alone.
The kiddos had a busy day of heart shaped sandwiches and treats and playing in the snow outside. They had a fun playing with their new toys, too.
Chris and I had our "date night" of a movie & pizza after the kiddos went to bed last night. So, tonight will be a quiet night with another movie by the fire - which is the best kind of night in our noisy house!
Chris & my personalities really came out in our cards this year:
My card to Topher:

"I'm Bless to have you for a Husband
Even when it seems like the days just get more hectic and there's always some new worry or stress...
...being with you is the touchstone that helps me stay centered and focused on what's happy and right with my life.
I love you so much.
Happy Valentine's Day!"
I thought..."Perfect, I could not have said it better myself!"

Chris' card to me:
"Having you in my life means I'll always have a shoulder to lean on, a hug to comfort me, a hand to hold...
...and a nice butt to Look at!
Happy Valentine's Day!"

Oh, enough said.
 
Happy Valentine's Day!!


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: