Monday, October 25, 2010

What To Do

I have many people ask, "What are you going to do when Asher goes to Kindergarten?"

First of all, I have 3 years.

Second of all, I have no idea. It stresses me out to think about it, so I just don't. Why should I anyway?

When the topic comes up with Chris, he is indecisive between me just staying home, doing nursing, or getting back into pharmaceuticals again, if that is possible. I know our lives are not going to get any easier once the kids are in school. That is a misconception. The kids will be active in their activities, and they will only be going to the same school for 2 years. Then, they will have to be transported between the elementary and the middle school (and eventually we will have one in elementary, one in middle and one in high school all at the same time). When I think about all of these things, I wonder how I can juggle it all along with a full time pharma job. I'm not sure I could. I would like to get back into a pediatric nursing position, but I have not seen any positions available in quite some time. I have also tossed around doing something totally different during the times the kids are in school.

So, to answer the never ending question of what to do, I answer...who knows? Good enough. I will worry about that when the time comes.

No comments: