Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Just Our Luck

I'm tired.

Today, on the way up to the sprinkle park, I drove by yet another home with our same floor plan for sale. Then, tonight, while on my run, I saw another one of our same floor plans pop up for sale. This later one is a 3 car priced at 219,000 for a 4br3ba (ours is at 214,900 for a 5br4ba, 2 car), but it backs to the park, not fenced and the year is smaller than ours. Seriously! Now there are 7 homes of the similar model on the market. Obviously, they are all finished differently on the inside and on different pieces of land, but they are of the same shell. I have to point out, however, that none of them have 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms with 2 fireplaces.

We are tired of this process. I mean just today I spiffed up the house from top to bottom, again, in preparation to what I thought was a man bringing his wife.  But, he just wanted to see the home one more time before bringing his wife and was through the house in 5 minutes. If he only knew I spent 4 hours cleaning it, doing all the laundry, etc, etc. But, every day when I wake up and open the shutters, I see one major reason why we are going through all of this.   We are still undecided when we will pull the sign. We hate to quit. However, Alivia will soon be starting school. We just think it would be too stressful to move just as she is starting school or even right after. We knew this could be a possibility.

Just our luck, or lack there of...

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: