Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm So Done!

Last night just as we were preparing dinner, a woman by the name of Tricia Knock (Yes, I am using her real name) called and asked if she could see our home NOW (like she was in our driveway or something)! Seriously, NO! If you are listed with an agent, they at least give you 2 hours notice! You expect the NOW requests on the weekends, but on a weeknight at dinner time? She specifically wanted to talk to Chris, which I thought was weird considering both of our names are on the flyer. Anyway, she agreed with tonight at 5:30PM. So, today I cleaned up the house like a crazy person like I normally do, adding all the normal extras (like doing every last bit of laundry, scrubbing all the floors, etc) that I normally do. The house shined and smelled liked lavender. It looked as perfect as I could get it.

Alivia had a dentist appointment at 4 which Chris agreed to take her to and return in time for me to leave with the kiddos for the showing. I took Addison and Asher outside in hopes they would not destroy all my hard work during their "quiet" time.

5:30 came and went - no Chris and Alivia, no Tricia. I did not know who I was more frustrated with! 5:45, Chris and Alivia arrived home after stopping by a toy store and going out for an icecream cone (assuming Super Mommy would take care of the showing with Addison and Asher in tow). I then had Chris call Tricia, leaving her a message. Of course, she did not answer. I called her again at 6, again no answer (we were calling her cell phone, too).

Frustrated, I looked up this Tricia person on the Internet finding her husband owns a home in Bennington that is not for sale and they were both pictured on Facebook (amazing and scary what you can find on the Internet!). I guess I found out she existed, but not why she was so disrespectful, inconsiderate, etc! I feel like calling her at 3AM or something and saying, "I'm sorry, am I inconveniencing you? Oh, I thought you liked that or something?!!" But, I am not crazy.

What to see our house? I need a down payment just to schedule an appointment! I am done with this **** already!!

And THIS is why people get real estate agents! When are we pulling the sign anyway? I'm ready now!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: