Friday, April 10, 2009

A Side of Laundry

Addison started potty training in November. Silly me, I decided to keep the diaper on at nap/night time initially. In January, we took off the diaper. She was dry at night for 6 weeks. However, Addison decided to save her #2s until night time. I wake her at 9-10 pm and she will go. However, usually she still wakes up in the morning, um, messy to say the least. And, Addison gets a bath from head to toe (which neither of us like) and I get a side of laundry. Addison has refused to wear a diaper at night, taking it off herself and putting on her Dora panties once I leave the room. I have talked to her, but she does not seem to be able to tell me what it wrong. Any suggestions?

So, I will be potty training Addison right up until I begin potty training Asher. And, I will continue to wake up, give Adorable Addison a nice bath, and have a side of laundry with my breakfast (Oh, and the sanitizing laundry takes 2 hours and 5 minutes! So, do not expect the laundry to get done in one day around here anytime soon!).

And, please, do not dare ask me, "What do you do all day?" 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: