Friday, April 17, 2009

Home with a View

I know I know, we said we were not going to move. However, we did not say we were going to stop looking. Well, my Dad was going on one of his Harley rides and found a house for us. I went looking online, did not find that house, but found 2 other homes. The first home was a 2 story, but not exactly the exterior look we like. But the inside was fantastic, great view, finished basement, etc. The second home is a ranch. Okay, a family of 5 and a ranch generally do not go together. There just is not room. However, this home is so nice, we really want to see if we can make it work. And, what we really want, is a home with a view! Both of these homes steal the show on the view.

Well, I think we are stuck here.The first home, the more perfect home. Well, it sold today as I was trying to set up a time to view it! Seriously! The ranch appears to still be available and we are trying to set up a time to see it. It backs to a wooded area and a pond from the looks of the pictures. Beats backing to a pretty pink house. Ha ha! Who knows. We really need perfect at this point, and this one looks like it may fall short of perfect. Right away, it is short bedroom and a garage, but has storage below the garage with a garage door. I can't deal with unloading kids in a 2 car with bikes all around me, a motorcycle, work bench, strollers, etc, any more!

Now that is 2 perfect homes (the one in October we looked at was more or less pending when we looked at it) in our price range that sold either as we were looking at it or before we even got there. COME ON ALREADY! I think God may have a different plan for us. Now, if we just knew what it was it would save me some time in confession. !?*$#!

I guess I will keep looking for now...and praying. Here are the homes...
 House 1: SOLD

House #1 SOLDBack of Sold House #1View of Sold House

House 2: Still for sale (unless someone buys it before we look it).
House #2: Not really our typeHouse #2 View: Our TypeHouse #2 Deck: With a concrete deckHouse #2: Oh lovely bath.



Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: