Thursday, April 09, 2009

Progress towards Lenten Goals...

Remember what you gave up for Lent? Anything?
Well, since we are in the midst of Holy week, thought I would post an update on how we are doing on the "things" we are giving up or doing for Lent.
Asher: Did not give anything up. :)
Addison: She is not doing well giving up or even limiting her taggie. We do see her ask for it less. And, Mommy has hidden most of them (and she has not noticed).
Alivia: She never really came up with anything to give up for Lent, but has tried to be nicer to her sister and brother. She is usually pretty good.
Daddy: He did not give up M&Ms as he walked into the house one day eating a big bag of them telling me how good they were! No, I did not find it funny. :) He did give up a couple of things but has been struggling. He wanted to eat healthier and work out. That will continue to be a work in progress.
Me: M&Ms. Dream of them often, have eaten them none since the day before Fat Tuesday (but who is counting). I crave them less now than I did initially. I am limiting my computer time and have not been on Facebook. I logged in twice to get someone's email address that I only have on FB, but seriously did not look at anything. Now that I have not been on it, I don't think I will waste much time on it after Easter. I also am trying to Love The Neighbor. I think I will have to continue to work on this until we move. This must be God's challenge for Chris and I, and it is a good challenge.

So, until Easter Sunday, we will plug away at our Lenten Goals.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: