Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yeah for Addison!

For the last couple of weeks, Addison has been telling me when she goes potty in her diaper, wanting a new diaper, and even taking off her diaper. I was frequently asking her if she wanted to go potty on the potty, and she kept telling me "no" except at bath time when she would sit on the big potty (she does not like the potty chair). Tonight, at bath time, she wanted to sit on the potty. So, I sat her on the BIG potty and she had success! I could not believe it! She smiled and jumped off like she had been secretly using the potty for months. I realize this is only a start (of something I am not ready to get into yet), but we are on our way to only have 1 child in diapers!

 

Yeah for Addison!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: