Saturday, June 07, 2008

Summertime fun!

 

Alivia in swimclassMommy trying to convince Alivia to run through...Happy Birthday Grandma BetThe Maiefski Family visitsHorton

It is definitely summer. This week alone we visited our neighborhood sprinkle park, Alivia started a daily swimcamp at Swimtastic (highly recommended!), celebrated Grandma Bet's birthday, we visited the zoo, we went to family swim, played at the big park at Zorinsky with the Maiefski boys (& Heidi), we played with our new sprinkler ball & in the pink pool, & that is in addition to all the playtime at home! I, for one, am tired but having fun with the kids doing the things I always wanted to do with them but did not always have time to do. Oh, I left out the best part (with sarcasm). I wiped out on Alivia's scooter giving myself a big scraped elbow and a purple toe (and 2 little girls doting on Mommy!!). Yeah, scooters should have an age LIMIT. But, I have to admit, it was a fun ride right until I slammed into the pavement telling Chris, "I can't get up!". :)

 

 Happy Summer, & let the fun continue on (& enjoy the pictures from our week)...

 

Afternoon at the zooAlivia on the Elephant.Choo Choo...Alivia & MilesAddison on the trainNight night...Asher sleeps at the park

Send to a friend

No comments: