Monday, December 27, 2010

Progress Towards 2010 Goals

2010 is about over, believe it or not. So, how did we do on our 2010 goals?

The 2010 Goals:
1. Invest more, spend less. This was a challenge with all that our home needed. This year we will make this goal more of a priority.
2. Finish the Austin 2008 & 2009 photo book and FINALLY finish Addison's 1st year scrapbook (that I am doing by hand - not digital): The 2008-2009 albums are finished, Addisons...not so much. Guess I will have to put that goal back on the 2011 list.
3. Family vacation and a trip for Chris and I. We took family trips, but Chris and I did not get that alone trip. Not sure if this will happen in 2011, either.
4. Chris' personal goal. Well, he did get a new job...but not really what he had in mind. He is much happier now though.
5. Have all our kids (including Chris) potty trained.WE ARE DIAPERLESS...YEAH!
6. I have a goal of my own...to take better care of myself. Well, if skipping many nights of sleep is healthy, than check. But...by how my body is reacting...I am guessing that is not a good thing.
7. Eat healthier, cook more, & exercise. CHECK.

We are not beginning to make our 2011 goals. We will have to focus more in 2011 I guess!

No comments: