As we end 2010, it is time to look ahead to 2011 and to the year's goals. Here they are, in no particular order.
1. Finish the 2010 photo album and finally finish Addison's baby scrapbook (before she turns 5!).
2. Save, save, save: We really want to save and invest more this year now that this home will hopefully suck less out of us this year.
3. Finish painting the interior of our home. We have the entryway, master bed/bath and basement left.
4. Recarpet basement post kitty.
5. Surround ourselves with less drama, with friends and family who love us as we are. I am going to try less, meaning if I have to try too hard to make relationships work, I am going to let them go.
6. Plan 1-2 family vacations for 2011.
7. Take one trip with just Chris and I (my parents have already agreed to help with the kids!).
8. Keep up with exercise, and get the kids involved daily.
9. Play more and worry less. Easier said than done.
10. Become more involved in our "new" church.
We are ready to go...now bring on 2011. Happy New Year!