Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stressed Out

Can we say STRESSED OUT! And just think....I don't do anything! Imagine if I did...what would I be like then? (Just since Monday my Mom and I have packed up probably 60% of the house and hauled it to the garage, all this during a radon test where you are not supposed to open doors and/or windows!).

Anyway, today was our walk through for the inspection of what is to be our new home. There were some minor things that will need to be addressed, all under the builder's one year warranty. Mind you, this was Chris' pick. Although I liked it when we walked through it, I was not really going down the check list because I thought the gray house was so much better and that is the one we would bid on. Oh, guess what? There is not even a coat closet!! I am floored! Who builds a home at this price point without even a place to hang your hat??!! I am seriously beside myself! So, before we even move in, I have it on my list tomorrow to call this guy to build us a coat closet in the laundry room and a drop zone in the 4 car garage. Seriously, I am not very impressed so far.

If I have said it once, I will say it a million times again - don't move unless you absolutely have to! Not worth the stress! At this point, I would give anything to just stay put! If we had to do it all over again, I would throw the poop back at the neighbors and grill up the hotdogs, stick them on a bun, and deliver them to there door! Why is it that only my hindsight is 20/20?

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: