Friday, September 18, 2009

All Alone Asher

Asher at the ParkEnough rocks Asher?Asher, sporting a new buzz cut

We are 2 weeks into both school and preschool being underway. Asher gets 4 hours a week alone with Mommy! So, how is he taking it? He loves it! He gets lots of undivided Mommy time and loves not having to fight for his toys! He likes to play in the garage mostly. We went to the store the first day (and he got toy cars!). The second day alone we had a play date with Simon at the park. I did try to take him grocery shopping this week, but I have decided that I would prefer to do it alone at night! Asher wanted to eat all the food in the cart and was quite vocal about it. It was almost as bad if not as bad as taking him to Mass! I have to say, it is so quiet with just one child at home. I do not like it. I am not ready for that to happen. Luckily, I have 2 years before Addison will be ready for Kindergarten!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: