Alivia & Addison made this at story time today at the library (and no injuries today!). It was fun and turned out cute.
- Lay the orange fabric square on a flat surface.
- Place roll of toilet paper in the middle of the orange fabric.
- Gather up the edges of the orange fabric and tuck into the hole of the toilet paper roll.
- Lay the green fabric strip and some raffia over top of the hole.
- Roll up the brown paper bag, starting at the bottom, towards the top. Give it a twist.
- Insert the twisted paper bag over the green fabric and raffia into the hole. This is the stem.
It's a pumpkin!