Sunday, October 05, 2008

Race for the Cure

This morning my friend Laura and I ran the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. What a moving experience! Many people raced in memory of loved ones who lost their battle with breast cancer. I thank all of you that supported the cause. Next year I will recruit you to either race or "sleep for the cure".
As for Topher and the kids, today was Alivia's first day of Sunday School. I was able to get the girls up, dressed, and hair done before I left. I nursed Asher and got his shirt on before I ran out of time. We went to Mass last night so Topher, Addi, and Asher could just relax and wait for Alivia to finish school before going in for a donut (it was donut day at church). Alivia had a good first day, and they all got their fill of donuts. Although I know I ran for a good cause, I sure missed them!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: