Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"Just Do It" to music

At night by the time I run, I am running on fumes. Today was no different. After a morning of taking the kids to a play date at the mall (they love playing at the little play area and at the choo choo area at Von Maur), taking Alivia to preschool, back out for a little Christmas shopping after school, to the park, dinner, baths, etc, etc. Yeah, I was tired. So, tonight I decided to try something different to get me moving.

Music.

I grabbed Chris' iPOD and got moving. 8 miles later I returned home, refreshed and feeling like I could go farther. However, I have dishes to do and laundry to fold before I go to bed.

But, I am hooked.

And, for the nighttime boogie man. Well, my singing should scare him away. If not, I can run fast! And, mace hurts the eyes I am told.

So, Just do it to music!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: