Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Baby is a Person

 

Okay, I am not all political or anything. And, I typically do not discuss religion or politics on this blog (or any other for that matter). Voting is not a game, not a test you can cheat on, this is who we will be stuck with for 4 years. Just doing my homework. But, as a voter, I think I should be educated if I am going to vote. To be honest, I am not excited about either candidate. I do not have some sign in our yard nor do I have a bumper stickers plastered all over the minivan. I look at these candidates as, who is the best of the 2 evils? :) As a Christian and a parent, I want the next President to have most moral values possible (I said possible. I realize politics and morality typically are oxymorons). Laura Ingram is a radio talk show host I used to listen to during my "working" days (& I believe Laura is Catholic if that matters at all). Whatever you believe, I believe a baby is a person at the date of conception. Come on, if you have had a baby, were you not so excited when the test turned positive!? It was a baby! The first part of the interview with Sarah Palin I found disturbing. B Obama does not believe a fetus is a person?

Okay, dry my tears.

Enough said.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: