Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Asher plays hockey

This month is hockey at the YMCA. Asher missed the first day because he was sick. So last week was his first time. Asher, so far, is left handed. So holding the hockey stick is a little awkward for him. There is one little boy who should be in Mav hockey, not preschool hockey. All the other boys chase after this boy as he goes from end to end making points. Not sure that is how I wanted Asher to learn to play as now he does not like it because this boy steals the puck before Asher can figure out how to hold his stick. It is very frustrating to watch. At least we tried. I do believe I paid for a month for one session because I can't sit through another 45 minutes of that kind of torture. Afterall, it is supposed to be a fun way for 3-4 year olds to learn to play...I do believe it would be more fun to learn at home.

At least he got his exercise one day...



No comments: