Friday, February 25, 2011

Still Sick

Yes, we are still sick. Alivia was sick Saturday night through yesterday. Today, she is finally back in school. Tuesday, Addison woke up with a fever and remains sick. Chris got sick Tuesday after work. Then Asher got sick Wednesday. I, have been lucky so far.

What do they have? There symptoms include high fevers, cough, congestion, body aches, chills, and fatigue. If Alivia is any proof, it lasts 4-5 days. So, I guess I have a few more days before we are in the clear. Their pediatrician believes they have a strain of influenza not covered by the vaccine (since we all had it).

Now, I just hope that I don't get this at all, especially after everyone else gets better. Wish me luck on that.



During the time with Tylenol and Motrin on board...TEAMWORK!

No comments: